April 30th 8am to 11:15am • Bali Hai Restaurant • 2230 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego 92106
8:00 – WELCOME: COLLABORATION GOALS OF THE REFORM SAN DIEGO INITIATIVE
• Carl DeMaio: How the Reform San Diego Initiative works and is funded
• Paula Whitsell: New leadership at Republican Party
• Martin Garrick: New leadership, new C6/C4/C3 structures at Lincoln Club
8:15 – THE LEFT’S ISSUE AGENDA IN SAN DIEGO
• Jim Desmond: What to expect from the Democrat’s takeover of the County of San Diego
8:30 – LANDSCAPE ASSESSMENT: AUDIENCE FEEDBACK
• What are you seeing/experiencing from the Left throughout San Diego County?
• What are you hearing about the Left’s candidate targets and expansion of political infrastructure?
9:00 – REDISTRICTING UPDATE AND OUR PLAN
• Jordan Gurnett: Federal/State Commission
• John Hoy: County Commission
• James Hauser: City Commission
9:30 – KEY RACES IN 2022: AUDIENCE FEEDBACK
• Federal and State Legislative Seats: CA50/49/52; SD36/38; AD71/75/76/77
• San Diego County Offices: District Attorney, Sheriff, Clerk-Assessor, Treasurer
• Priority City Races: Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido, San Marcos, Santee, Chula Vista, City of San Diego, La Mesa, Poway
• Priority School Board Races
Brian Pepin, Facilitator
10:00 – REBUILDING OUR BASE: KEY PROJECTS UNDERWAY
• Carl DeMaio: Activating our base and identifying swing voters using Recalls and issue advocacy
• Jordan Gascon: The i360 data project for the center-right
10:30 – AUDIENCE DISCUSSION: NEXT STEPS
• What other capacity-building projects are needed in 2021 to prepare for 2022?
• How can we rebuild our volunteer base? Our precinct organization?
Ron Nehring, Facilitator
11:15 – ADJOURN