Escondido Community Center - 210 East Park Ave, Escondido 92025
Join Carl DeMaio, notable guest speakers, and other grassroots activists as we kickoff the 2024 Reform California campaign – to block tax hikes, restore election integrity, and elect better leaders for our state! (RSVP required below)
Reform California is leading a citizen’s revolt to take back our state from the far-Left – and you are invited to learn how you can be part of this movement by attending the 2024 campaign kickoff event in your area.
At this fun and informative event, you will learn about Reform California’s upcoming campaigns to:
• Block Tax Hikes: We are leading the YES campaign to pass the California Taxpayer Protection Initiative to repeal costly and unfair tax hikes and restore the 2/3rds vote requirement on any tax hikes in the future.
• Pass a Voter ID Initiative: We’re organizing a signature drive to put this powerful election integrity initiative on the ballot – and audit the vote in each county.
• Recruit Better Candidates: We’re recruiting, training, endorsing, and supporting principled fighters for every office.
• Expose Failure: We’re shining a light on the failures of one-party control in California – and offering better solutions.
• Take Back Our Schools: We’re flipping school board seats and supporting conservative students on campus.
• And more!
Come prepared with your questions and suggestions as we are building our strategies and tactics with the input of concerned citizens like you!
"Taking back California won't be easy, but it can and must be done! Both political parties have failed us, so we must lead a grassroots revolt of citizen activists to change politics in California. We have outlined a comprehensive plan to do just that - and we need you to join the fight!" – Carl DeMaio, Chairman of Reform California
Commit to Collect Signatures on Voter ID Petition: www.VoterIDPetition.org