It will be a tough election cycle for us in California. Reform California Chairman Carl DeMaio is fighting back hard and held a town hall on the top 12 target races in California. DeMaio announced the 12 Top Target Seats for Republicans in California and discussed what can be done to either pick up seats or save seats for Republicans.
California State Senators Moorlach and Chang were in attendance as well as several other candidates from across the state. The target seats include Congressional seats as well as state senate and assembly seats, many of which overlap each other which helps Republicans maximize their opportunity.
The Top 12 Target Seats (Tier 1) in California currently are:
- David Valadao (CA-21 Central Valley)
- Mike Garcia (CA-25 Los Angeles)
- Young Kim (CA-39 Orange County)
- Michele Steele (CA-48 Orange County)
- Scott Wilk (SD-21 Los Angeles)
- Rosilicie Ochoa Bogh (SD-23 San Bernardino/Riverside)
- Ling Ling Change (SD-27 Orange County)
- John Moorlach (SD-37 Orange County)
- Phil Chen (AD-55 Orange County)
- Steven Choi (AD-68 Orange County)
- Janet Nguyen (AD-72 Orange County)
- Diane Dixon (AD-74 Orange County)
Watch the town hall below and learn how you can join the fight to take back California.