Gavin Newsom’s extreme agenda is hurting Californians
– we must remove him from office.
Gov. Gavin Newsom has failed Californians in so many ways and the only remedy is to elect a new Governor. Newsom’s destructive agenda includes:
- Draconian Lockdowns: Newsom destroyed the livelihoods of millions of California families through meat-cleaver-like lockdowns without regard for any cost-benefit or evidence-based analysis
- Hypocrisy: As Newsom demanded full compliance with his Covid restrictions on personal freedom and economic activity, he blatantly ignored those same rules on his own personal conduct
- Massive Tax Hikes: Newsom has supported unfair and costly tax hikes on families and businesses – including calling for the repeal of Prop 13, backing sales tax hikes, endorsing income tax hikes, supporting the gas and car tax hikes, etc.
- Destroying Jobs: Newsom supports the AB 5 ban on independent contractors
- Closed Schools: Newsom destroyed the education of our children by siding with the unions. Kids lost a full year of learning and teen suicides spiked!
- Wildfire Mismanagement: Newsom refuses to protect lives and property from catastrophic wildfires by allowing negligent management of forests and wildland-urban interface areas to continue
- Illegal Immigration: Newsom supports open borders, allows illegal immigrant violent criminals to be protected from deportation, and has backed taxpayer-funded welfare benefits for non-citizens
- Rampant Homelessness: Newsom’s approach to homelessness has failed miserably
- Coddle-the-Criminal: Newsom has gutted tools for law enforcement to keep our neighborhoods safe by siding with criminals. Newsom even backs less restrictions on sex offenders who target minor children.
- …the list of Newsom’s failures goes on and on and on….
Join the Campaign to Defeat Gavin Newsom
Whether that occurs through a Recall or occurs in the regularly-scheduled 2022 election, Reform California is leading an “independent expenditure” campaign to remove Newsom from office and to oppose his extreme agenda. Our campaign efforts include:
- Blocking Newsom’s Agenda: Whether through lawsuits or through pressuring legislators to vote NO on his agenda, our campaign is aggressively fighting Gavin Newsom’s policies from being implemented.
- Informing and Mobilizing Voters: Through ads, canvassing, texts, and mail, Reform California is aggressively targeting independent voters to swing them against Governor Newsom in the upcoming election.
- Supporting the Best Replacement Candidate: Gavin Newsom must be replaced by a principled conservative leader who can fix California. We stand ready to support a replacement candidate in every way possible.